Step 1: Generate Download Link with MegaDownloader
First, we need to generate a download link for the file to download using MegaDownloader. You can get the application from Softpedia.
Once you have it installed, do the following:
1. In your browser, go to mega.co.nz and copy the link in the address bar for the file you want to download. e.g.
2. Launch MegaDownloader and on its toolbar click the Streaming option followed by Watch Online.
3. Paste the link in the MEGA URL link box then below it copy the link that is generated in the Streaming URL link box. e.g.
4. Minimize your browser and MegaDownloader (don’t exit).
Step 2: Download Link with a Download Manager
1. Just open your download manager and paste the link you’ve just generated and start your download normally.
In my case, I use the good old FDM though it should work with other download managers.
2. If you need to download multiple files, just repeat the steps above and feed the generated streaming link to your download manager.
The links for the files will look the same and only the last part will be different in order of how they’ve been generated e.g.
The downloads may appear named as Streaming but once the download begins the actual name of the file will be resolved. If this fails to happen, remember to rename the file with actual file name and extension once its completed.